Serving the Ayer area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
14 Commercial Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
It's been a while since I've been to a dentist and I was worried about the reaction I would get when I answered the question about when I had been to the dentist last. Everyone there was very professi
2.Aspen DentalServing the Ayer, MA area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
875 Merriam Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I went to Aspen Dental because my previous dentist no longer takes my insurance. I went in for a free exam and xrays, everyone was very friendly. It was very busy but they still took the time to go
265 Chelmsford St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Front desk staff is very accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. They were able to take care of everything with my insurance. The doctor, and assistant were also very good.
265 Chelmsford St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
20 North Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
274 Daniel Webster Hwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
I truly think they do not care about new patients. Put me on hold for 15 minutes. Chantel seemed bothered every time I called! I rate them F- for professionalism So sad because was a great locatio
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.