6001 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ, 85301 Tires, wheels and a whole lot more.
1.S & S Tire & Auto Service
800 N Dysart Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & Service
DONT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY MAKE PRICES UP BASED ON WHAT THEY THINK YOU WILL PAY. THEY WILL SELL YOU A FREE TIRE REPLACEMENT POLICY THEN CHARGE YOU $50 OR MORE TO REPLACE THE TIRE. THEN THEY WILL
10 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
The service is excellent! No stupid bullshit like at discount! Like asking your name,what kind of tire, would like some water!!! You go here they say pull in, and its fixed! No questions!:)
3.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1820 N Pebble Creek Pkwy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
9950 W Mcdowell Rd
From the leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local Discount Tire store in Avondale, AZ is sure to have what you're looking for.More Nearby Locations »
95 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
13055 W Rancho Santa Fe Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Arizona Tire Group
238 W Western Ave
Phoenix Tire Inc
4820 W Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85043 Tires You Can Count On To Perform.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.