Serving the Avondale area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Twilight Haven Assisted Living
12533 W Coldwater Springs Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Visit our website
350 E La Canada Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation Services
3.Metro Infectious Disease
13055 W Mcdowell Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
506 E Western Ave
Homes-Institutional & AgedNursing & Convalescent Homes
10555 W Indian School Rd
Homes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
6.Avondale Assisted Living
2302 S 113th Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
7.Edwards, Crystal L
11010 W Madison St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Avondale area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.