Make the Switch to DISH®
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal $49.99 for the 2-Year Price Lock10/mo Hopper DVR & 1-Year Free HBO®
12725 W Indian School Rd Ste D101
Electric CompaniesWater Utility CompaniesUtility Companies
2.Argent Solar Electric
671 N 137th Ave Suite 105
Home ImprovementsElectriciansSystem Integration EngineersEnvironmental & Ecological Products & Services
We offer excellence in service, quality, and pricing. As your renewable energy partner, Argent Solar is committed to helping you take control of your energy needs with clean, efficient, economical pow
3.Essco Wholesale Electric
14064 W Yuma Rd
4.MT Electric LLC
Po Box 7308
Electric CompaniesElectriciansLighting Contractors
11488 W Glendale Ave
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment-TestingUtility Companies
8027 W Pioneer St
Wow, what a great company. The owner Eric Cooper was amazing to work with. The knowledge, quality and professionalism is by far the best of any other contractors I have hired. If your looking for the
7.Tessera Solar North America Inc
8475 N 75th Ave
getrepair.me/Electrician #1 Local Electrical Experts.Call Us Today, We'll Help You!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.