Call A Pro
Serving the Avon area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
8403 E Us Highway 36
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesNo Internet Heading Assigned
Have had work done many times by this company and very happy!
2.Mister Quik Services
4625 W 86th St
Service When You Need it Most by People Who Care. Most helpful is our phone service, with appointments made at your convenience. The Mister Quik professionals have installed countless home heating sys
3.Burtner Electric Inc
787 N 10th St
ElectriciansLamps & ShadesLighting Systems & EquipmentElectric Companies
I called Burtner because I had a branch circuit which had gone out in my house. Two electricians showed up right at the time I was told to expect them. I explained my situation to them and they told
4.Ratliff Electric Inc
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsExcavation ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Ratliff Electric was a pleasure to work with. We had them wire our 6-unit apartment building. It was a large job that required multiple electricians across several months. Curt's crew was very profess
5.Genesis Electrical Service Inc
11805 N Pennsylvania Ave
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & DesignersInspection ServiceElectric Switchboards
This company provides excellent service! They are skilled, knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy, and nice to have in my home. I appreciate the consideration they have in wearing shoe covers and cleaning
6.Dowdy Electric, Co
4302 S Post Rd
1934 N Illinois St
ElectriciansProfessional EngineersConstruction EngineersLighting Consultants & Designers
Mike Barth, Sr. founded Barth Electric Company in 1945. The company is one of the leading electrical construction companies in the Midwest. Barth Electric is responsible for designing and installing e
Serving the Avon area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.