12953 Publishers Dr Ste 100, Fishers, IN, 46038
1.Avon Family Dentistry By Rebecca J. De La Rosa, DDS, PC
7318 E Us Highway 36
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had such a wonderful experience at Dr.DeLaRosa's office. I had a same day crown done and it was such a pleasant experience. I got my crown that same day and it felt and looked great. My daughter als
2.Hometown Family Dentistry
9780 E Us Highway 36
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Everyone at Hometown Family Dentistry are all very friendly, and a pleasure to work with. Whenever I come in, they get me seen right away. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
3.Associates In Family Dentistry
7800 E Us Highway 36
Cosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Baehner Family Dentistry
10944 E Us Highway 36
5.Indiana Family Dentistry
505 N Green St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsNo Internet Heading Assigned
Visit our website
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
6.Main Street Family Dentistry
712 W Main St Ste 100
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Great staff! Had lots of work done at Main Street Dentistry. Very happy with the work. Dr. VanNatter is excellent!
1858 Stafford Rd
Serving the Avon area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future