Call A Pro
Serving the Avenel area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
3.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & Locksmiths
The locksmith is genuinely courteous and is available to address all our concern. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
4.Brunswick Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
I've used Brunswick Local Locksmith twice - they are very responsive and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them!
5.Brothers Lock & Safe Inc
2161 Woodbridge Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
friendly on time professional service at my convenience; great price; would call them again in a heartbeat
6.Dekoff's Perth Amboy Lock Co
319 Madison Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & VaultsDoor Wholesalers & Manufacturers
Receive prompt attention to lockout dilemmas with help from Dekoff's Perth Amboy Lock Co. in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. Our residential, commercial, and industrial locksmiths are always happy to help. I
7.Jack's Locksmith, LLC
158 Redwood Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
When you need sales and services from a locksmith company you can trust, choose Jack's Locksmith, LLC in Edison, New Jersey. Backed by more than 25 years of experience, we offer complete residential,
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Avenel area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.