1.Capital Medical Clinic LLP
1301 W 38th St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
* Providing Quality Healthcare to Austin Families for Over 75 Years
2.VIK Medical at Westlake
6836 Fm 2244 Rd Ste 112
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care Facilities
Locally owned, VIK Medical has served Austin area residents for over 10 years. On-site lab, digital xray, allergy testing, testosterone replacement, screening for sleep apnea are just a few of the ser
3.VIK Medical at Lakeway
1518 Ranch Road 620 S Bldg. H Ste 100
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Austin Allergy Associates
3303 Northland Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyMedical ClinicsAllergy TreatmentClinics
5.AUSTIN CHILDREN'S CLINIC PA
11673 Jollyville Rd Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Westgate Skin & Cancer
2559 Western Trails Blvd Ste 301
Medical ClinicsSkin CareHealth ResortsClinics
The friendly and professional atmosphere was wonderful. I felt I was in great hands. The team made me feel comfortable and important. The doctor and staff did an excellent job treating my issue. I rec
7.Austin Women's Clinic
4007 James Casey St Ste D250
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Sarita Maradani , M.D. Serving The Women of South Austin New Patients Welcome MWF 8:30-5:30 TTH 8:30-6:30-By Appt Only AMENITY All Major Insurances Accepted
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.