Showing results for Lawnscapers. Search for lawnscapes instead?
PO Box 4005
ArboristsStump Removal & GrindingLandscape ContractorsTree Service
This is the first year that I have used Just Trees and so far they have been Great. I have used other services in the past and their prices were always way higher. Now my property looks great with my
2.Austin Tree Experts
8518 Fm 1826
Tree ServiceArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Keith and his staff are expert and professional in every way. From the first phone call to make an appointment to Keith's on-site evaluation and Vincent's fertilization of my trees -- their service c
2718 Long Bow Trl
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Terrific experience. After speaking with Scott I knew this was who I wanted to work with. He listens and takes your ideas and makes them even better. Highly recommended.
4.ATX Green Team
8650 Spicewood Springs Rd Ste 555
Stamped & Decorative ConcreteLandscape ContractorsConcrete ProductsLawn Maintenance
I've been using Austin Detailers for not only my lawn care but also several landscaping projects for over 10 years now and I can't recommend them enough. Dave and his group are true professionals, an
12420 Turtleback Ln
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Frank and his team are the real deal! Finally a business with people you can trust and who do an outstanding job. I took 5 bids and he didn't come in the lowest nor the highest but close enough to the
6.Dh Lawn & Landscape
15310 Gebron Dr Apt A
Landscaping & Lawn Services
We hired DH Lawn and Landscape to install a front patio. Chad had great vision and designed a fabulous outside living space. Chad checked in throughout the job and was just fantastic! Nicole went a
7.Austin Tree Surgeons
150 Pemberton Way
Tree ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
These guys are good! The tree trimming crew has been doing this for over a decade (not day labor). The estimator, Jessica IS a certified arborist. They did not charge me for an estimate, and got me on
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.