Rausch, Dennis C
4319 James Casey St, Austin, TX, 78745
1.Arbor Dental Associates
9515 N Lamar Blvd Ste 158
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDentists
My wife went to see Arbor Dental Associates for filling and they did awful job, and we were not satisfy with work at all, because she was in pain for couple of weeks after the filling, and my wife sh
2.About Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
2555 Western Trails Blvd Ste 104
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I left feeling great about my smile. I am very happy with everyone I have met here. Amazing customer service. Best i've ever had. Love it here. Thanks
3.Lone Star Pediatric Dental
4201 Marathon Blvd Ste 302
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
My kids were scared of going to the dentist but here my 3 yr old felt confortable. My 1yr old cried But still everyone was so kind. Theres tablets on wall in waiting room which kept kids entertained w
2951 Ranch Road 620 S Ste 175
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsEndodontists
My visit to Hillside Dentistry was very positive.The staff was quite helpful in working with my busy schedule. I was able to get fitted for my night guard in a short period of time. When I picked up m
5.Austin Family Orthodontics
12501 Hymeadow Dr Ste 1d
Great place. We've been there over a year now. Always on time, always friendly. Progress as been as estimated with no surprises. Highly recommend!
3951 W Parmer Ln Ste 200
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Aspire Dental our goal is to provide the highest quality Dental care possible to our patients in the Austin area. To accomplish this we utilize only the best materials, current and time- tested tre
7.Steven Van Wicklen D.D.S. & Assoc.
3901 S Lamar Blvd Ste 480
My teeth are very important to me. I was born with sensitive, cavity prone teeth ; consequently I have had a lot of fillings, crowns and root canals performed by many dentists over the years, but Dr.
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future