1.Carroll, William E DDS
1620 Mulkey Rd
I've been going to Dr. Carroll for about 25 years. He and his staff have always been professional and full of smiles. Jennifer is the best. I went into Dr. Carroll's office one day and I received a ge
2.Williams, Jim DMD
8558 Hospital Dr
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Awesome Dentist & staff. Very friendly and professional. I would recommend to everyone. Sandra the Hygenist is Amazing!. Go ahead, call and make your appointment.
3.Four Winds Health
3999 Austell Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Smith J Keith DMD PC
1777 Lee Rd
5.Wellness Family Clinic
2317 Austell Rd SW
ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
I loved going to this office. The doctor is very kind and professional. Would recommend this doctor's office for anyone in the area.
800 E West Connector
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Austell, located inside CVS/pharmacy #4522 at 800 East West Connector South West, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and inMore Nearby Locations »
7.Cobb County Health Center
6133 Love St
Medical ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.