Serving the Aurora area. Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?Call eLocal Lawyers 24/7.
1.Jeffries Kube Forrest & Monteleone Co LPA
26021 Center Ridge Rd
Personal Injury Law AttorneysMedical Law AttorneysAttorneysMalpractice Law Attorneys
Personal Injury, Defective Products, Employment Law, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Accidents, Nursing Home Abuse, Contract Disputes, Insurance Law.
2.Scott A. Spero, ESQ.
23215 Commerce Park
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysMedical Law AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAttorneys
3.Mottl Ron & Associates
AttorneysApartmentsAccident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
* Trial Attorney 49 Years * Former U.S. Congressman * Former State Senator * Former State Representative * Initial Consultation No Charge * Available 24 Hours * Experienced & Aggressive Representation
4.Perez, Richard J
4230 State Route 306
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysMalpractice Law AttorneysMedical Law AttorneysDUI & DWI Attorneys
Over 30 Years Experience Former Prosecutor Former Chairman Lake County Criminal Law CommitteeMember Ohio Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
5.Stephen E Bloom Co LPA
23811 Chagrin Blvd Ste 105
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysMedical Law Attorneys
Cleveland, Ohio personal injury attorney Stephen E. Bloom has represented northeastern Ohio injury victims for more than twenty years. Dedicated to the pursuit of justice for Ohio injury victims, driv
6.Friedman Law Firm
3401 Enterprise Pkwy Ste 330
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
1468 W 9th St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysEmployee Benefits & Worker Compensation AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
Scott Kalish, an attorney in Cleveland, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury, wrongful death and workers compensation cases. Highly successful and experienced, Scott Kalish puts the concer
Serving the Aurora area. Injured? Talk to a local attorney.Call now for a free consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers