1.Mow It All
10s264 Schoger Dr Ste 1
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsConcrete Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.All In One Landscaping
510 S Neltnor Blvd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.All American Landscp & Supply
476 S Edison Ave
TopsoilLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesFirewoodLandscape Contractors
4.Pedro Perez All About Landscpg
276 Mark Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.All Things New
322 S Lincoln St
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
6.All Pro Landscaping Inc
341 S Grace St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
7.All American Landscaping, Ltd.
1s541 Marshall Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio BuildersPaving Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.