Serving the Aurora area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2260 Cornell Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite ControlMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Miguel's Lawn Care
227 Vermont Ave
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
It's not always easy to keep your lawn beautiful. That's why there is Miguel's Lawn Care. You can be rest assured that you are dealing directly with us, and that we will bring the expertise and qualit
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Kramer Tree Specialists, Inc
300 Charles Ct
Tree ServiceStump Removal & GrindingArboristsLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Weiss Lawn Care Inc.
718 Illinois St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceTree Service
7.Green T Lawn Care Inc
1600 Mountain St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWeed Control Service
Very good deal. I have a large yard and this is way better then me doing all of this myself. I even had them aerate and overseed my lawn. I wasn't please with the job they did for the first oversee
Serving the Aurora area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.