Michael F. Iseman, Ped. Dentist
Serving the Augusta area. Local Pediatric Dentist.Call Us Today in Wichita, KS.
1.South Central Mental Health
2821 Brookside Ct
PsychologistsCounseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
2.SBA Immediate Care
401 W 7th Ave
Emergency Care FacilitiesClinics
This is a GREAT place to go for urgent care! From the moment we walked in, we felt that everyone truly cared about us. From the receptionist at the front desk, the nurse who did the initial exam and
3.Walmart - Pharmacy
719 W 7th Ave
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
4.Harder Family Practice
2820 Ohio St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapists
5.Augusta Family Practice
1306 State St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
6.Wichita Family Medicine Specialists
800 N Carriage Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
We understand the value and inherent dignity of human life and strive to demonstrate our skill with integrity in a caring and compassionate manner. *Ronald C. Brown, MD *Chris N. Brunner, MD *Doris C.
7.Hillside Medical Office LLC
855 N Hillside St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
Over the past 5 years, I have had the pleasure of being seen by most of the Physicians at this Office. I would have to say that each and every one of them has taken great care of me and my family. A
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Augusta area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.