Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Serving the Augusta area.
1.Spring-Green Lawn Care
111 Bolton Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & Supplies
Since 1977, Spring-Green has been beautifying America’s neighborhood lawns and landscapes and we are proud to stand behind our work. As your locally owned and operated neighborhood lawn care professio
2.Georgia's Green Lawn Care
1433 Hunter St
3.Green Harvest Lawn Care
673 Kingston Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance More InfoPREFERRED
4.FX Green LawnsServing the Augusta, GA area
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.ProGreen Lawn PaintingServing the Augusta, GA area
ProGreen Lawn Painting can turn your brown, dead lawn into a lush green lawn instantly with no watering!
6.Spring-Green Lawn Care
4730 Columbia Hwy N
Your Neighborhood Lawn Care Team!
C & C Lawn Service
2715 Bertrand Rd, Augusta, GA, 30906
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.