The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Augusta area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
4070 Washington Rd Suite 2
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindows
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
2.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHeating Equipment & SystemsBoiler DealersHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
3.The Window Gallery
1129 Broad St
Storm Windows & DoorsWindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
4.One Call Handyman Services
3876 Wrightsboro Rd
Handyman ServicesFlooring ContractorsSiding ContractorsCarpenters
Zero stars. My father was scheduled for open heart surgery, and I wanted to get some things done in his home before he was released from the hospital. I called One Call Handyman Services and was told
5.J Mar Builders
1450 Greene St Ste 555
Home BuildersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
511 Skyview Dr
Roofing ContractorsGutters & DownspoutsHome ImprovementsRoofing Services Consultants
Whether you are a homeowner with the desire to beautify your homes exterior, or a builder looking for quality installation and products, Southern Roofing and Insulating Company will exceed your expect
2519 Springwood Dr
Gutters & DownspoutsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsSiding ContractorsRoofing Contractors
Serving the Augusta area. Custom manufactured to your home.Our products are guaranteed.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.