1.Harry's Saw Shop & Equipment Rental
239 Bobby Jones Expy
Lawn MowersSawsRental Service Stores & YardsGasoline Engines
Harry's Saw Shop and Equipment Center has been serving the C.S.R.A. area for over 37 years. We provide our customers with service, parts, and knowledge of every equipment line we sell. Come see us tod
2.Brewer Stump And Tree
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
3.Piedmont Landscape Management Inc.
2013 Franke Ct
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Established in 1977, Piedmont Landscape Management provides landscape maintenance services for commercial properties and residential estates. The company s clients include hospitals, shopping malls, a
4.Classic Landscape & Maintenance
4071 Miramar Drive Ext
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Landscape Design & Installation. Complete Lawn Maintenance. Sprinkler Systems & Repair, Sodding Service, Core Aeration & Dethatching, Bush Hogging, Wooden Fences Installed, French Drains. Over 20 Year
5.Terry's Locksmith & Shoe Repair Inc
1631 Gordon Hwy
Lawn MowersKeysLeather Goods RepairLocks & Locksmiths More Info
6.Sears Appliance Repair
3450b Wrightsboro Rd
Lawn MowersLawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingDishwasher Repair & ServiceTractor Repair & Service
The serviceman was very polite and patient. He thoroughly checked out our washer until he found the problem. He ordered the part and returned to repair it.The only problem was not with the serviceman,
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
4282 Belair Frontage Rd Ste 1
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsBee Control & Removal Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.