Brittingham Dentistry LLC
3742 Walton Way Ext, Augusta, GA, 30907
1.Augusta Dental Associates
1218 Augusta West Pkwy
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Here Augusta Dental Associates, our doctors and staff strive to provide the highest quality of dental care to our patients in and around the Augusta, Georgia area. We know what a significant differenc
2.West Augusta Dental Associates
3553 Wheeler Rd
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
West Augusta Dental Associates is a general & cosmetic dental practice in Augusta, GA. We have expertise ranging from veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. We can correct a wide variety of s
3.Claeys, Michele DMD
2920 Professional Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
Dr. Claeys is the most personable dentist ever. The first visit she treated me as though she had known me all my life. I couldn't ask for a better dental provider OR friend. As soon as I walked throug
4.Augusta Smile Care
4200 Columbia Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Echols, J Martin Jr Dr
1414 Marks Church Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Exceptional practice of dentistry
6.Augusta Associates Endodontics
3502 Wheeler Rd
Augusta Associates of Endodontics is committed to providing valuable, state-of-the-art diagnostic and Endodontic care in a trusting, friendly atmosphere by a highly skilled, enthusiastic team in an af
7.Rogers & Andrews Orthodontics
3545 Wheeler Rd
Quality Orthodontics has been our primary goal for over thirty years. We are dedicated to communicating to each of our patients this superior treatment with individually customized treatment plans.
Local Dentist Matching
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Enter Your Zip & Find a Match.Pre-Screened Dentists. Search Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future