1.Claeys, Michele DMD
2920 Professional Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
Dr. Claeys is the most personable dentist ever. The first visit she treated me as though she had known me all my life. I couldn't ask for a better dental provider OR friend. As soon as I walked throug
2.Alemar, David Dr
3128 Washington Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I highly recommend Dr. Alemar and his office to anyone new to the Augusta/CSRA area, or to anyone at all looking for quality dental care. He and his staff are very effiecent and professional, but they
3.Echols, J Martin Jr Dr
1414 Marks Church Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Exceptional practice of dentistry
4.Durst Marion F
2325 Washington Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsClinics
WOW my special needs child had a tooth problem while I was at work and I was so upset. They had someone come to my house to get her and updated me about her. Above and beyond the call of duty. My da
5.Reid Family Dentistry
4213 Columbia Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I'm not a fan of needles. Dr. Reid knows how to give a painless injection. He and his staff are very professional and friendly. I'm very happy with the care I received.
6.Augusta Children's Dental Center
525 Pleasant Home Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Insurance
My children have been seeing Dr. Andrew Chandler, also known as 'Uncle Andy', for the last 8 years. He is the best! and has a staff of exceptional, professional assistants to back him up! My children
7.Johnson, Eddie P
2755 Barton Chapel Rd
Great!!!! They're very patient with you and explain everything to you step by step. Before they do something they tell you. They're so amazing this the doctor I recommend.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future