Family Medicine Associates of Augusta
1417 Pendleton Rd, Augusta, GA, 30904
1.Brown, Grayson DVM
3942 Washington Rd
VeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
2.Brown, Grayson DVM
2633 Washington Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
3.Brown Michael Dvm
42 Mason Way
VeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
Dr. Brown is wonderful with my horses. He responds quickly to my frantic calls. He has been especially good with my foal, Tiny Dancer.
4.Dr. Avis Brown Yount, MD
820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 6c
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Bruce A. Brown, MD
1330 Interstate Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Bruce Brown joined the Eye Guys in 2004 after serving with the United States Army for 14 years where he was Chief Ophthalmic Surgeon at Moncrief Army Community Hospital in Fort Jackson, South Caro
6.Reginald V Brown Internal Medicine MD
2035 Central Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Brown is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor. He has an excellent staff and I cannot recommend him highly enough. It is very easy to get an appointment and you never have to wait very long when
7.Peomia Chela Lee Brown, MD
1120 15th St
Physicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.