Brittingham Dentistry LLC
3742 Walton Way Ext, Augusta, GA, 30907
1.Claeys, Michele DMD
2920 Professional Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
Dr. Claeys is the most personable dentist ever. The first visit she treated me as though she had known me all my life. I couldn't ask for a better dental provider OR friend. As soon as I walked throug
2.Alemar, David Dr
3128 Washington Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I highly recommend Dr. Alemar and his office to anyone new to the Augusta/CSRA area, or to anyone at all looking for quality dental care. He and his staff are very effiecent and professional, but they
3.Murphey, Julian I DMD
1414 Marks Church Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Murphy is amazing!!!!!!!!!! He is professional and honestly cares about taking care of your teeth!!! You wont be sorry!!!
4.Shores, Tanya L, DMD
1210 George C Wilson Dr
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from the Shores Dental Center. The Dentist and staff were very professional in everything they did. The examination process was thorough and much mo
1522 Craig St
I like Dr Jeffcoat. She repaid a cavity another detist had filled. It is easy to get an appointment and rates are reasonable.
6.Echols, J Martin Jr Dr
1414 Marks Church Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Exceptional practice of dentistry
7.Utermark, Barbara J DMD
4469 Columbia Rd
Dr Utermark has two specialties - Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry - and does braces and routine dental work for my children and we are very pleased with her care. She spends time with me to answ
Serving the Augusta area. Medicare supplement plansCompare plans with a licensed agent
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future