1.Echols, J Martin Jr Dr
1414 Marks Church Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
I've been going here since I was in elementary school and I absolutely love the staff and both facilities. Dr Echols is exceptional.
2.West Augusta Dental Associates
3553 Wheeler Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
West Augusta Dental Associates is a general & cosmetic dental practice in Augusta, GA. We have expertise ranging from veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. We can correct a wide variety of s
3.Peach Orchard Dental Care
3041 Peach Orchard Rd
4.Claeys, Michele DMD
2920 Professional Pkwy
Cosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
Dr. Claeys is the most personable dentist ever. The first visit she treated me as though she had known me all my life. I couldn't ask for a better dental provider OR friend. As soon as I walked throug
5.Bennett J Ronald DMD
1211 W Wheeler Pkwy
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
We Will File All Insurances, Delta Premier, Met Life, United Concordia, GEHA, Connection Dental, United Health Care & The Principal
3456 Wrightsboro Rd
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
7.Pediatric Dental Specialists PC
495 Furys Ferry Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future