800 Main St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
505 Spruce St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeNutritionistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
117 S 2nd St
4.Arcare Wellness Center
906 N 4th St
5.Arcare Augusta Clinic
400 Highway 64 E
6.ARcare Human Resources
721 Highway 64 E
Human Services Organizations
801 S Edmonds Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.