1.Godlewski, Kris J, Md - Cardiovascular Consultants
34509 9th Ave S Ste 304
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
She is a great Doctor who is very professional and courteous when I visit her office. She is more than happy to accommodate your needs whatever they may be. She is my new Doctor who I decided on after trying out several other offices. I was able to get a great new Doctor who is closer to my house as well. Her staff is very good as well. I was with my previous Doctor for ten years until he retired, so I was very picky when searching for a new practitioner of Medicine. She's not the typical "no personality" doctor; in fact, quite the opposite...!! Seems to enjoy her profession, while others may seem like it's a burden. I'm very happy with my new choice of Doctor...!! I own a business myself, I pay for my own medical services, so I don't like the idea of wasting my money on a bad experience. I plan on being with this Doctor for as long as possible. Thank you Dr. Pang...!! ;-)
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.