Showing results for Gental Dental. Search for gentle dental instead?
Gilbert Family Dentistry
18537 1st Ave S Ste A, Normandy Park, WA, 98148
1.Auburn Family Dental
1340 8th St NE
Auburn Family Dental is a family dental care center located in Auburn, WA. We use state-of-the-art technology and real life personal care to provide you the best experience possible. Let us show you h
2.Excellent Dental Care Center
3415 Auburn Way S #201
If you are not going here then you are paying too much and not getting the quality care you deserve! I have referred all my friends and family here.
3.A Street Dental Clinic
902 A St SE Ste A
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I came in for fillings. BAD experience! First of all the dentist guy stuck the needle in the wrong place. He punctured my blood vessel and my cheek automatically turned like a hamster! Swelled up and
4.Auburn Avenue Dental
130 3rd St NE
We are a Full Service Dental Clinic helping meet the dental needs of residents of Auburn, Bonney Lake, Paciifc and Federal Way since 1979. At Auburn Avenue Dental we strive to offer our guests with: A
5.Great Northwest Dental
1346 8th St NE Ste 100
Located in the heart of Auburn, Dr. Josh Papac and Dr. Lindsey Papac favor dental treatments that are comfortable, beautiful and durable. Our goal is to exceed your expectations in outcome and service
35251 34th Ave S So
Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsDentistsColleges & UniversitiesEducational Services
Markets a new 3-dimensional dental language based on the illumination of a tooth. Translucency, value, and color are the 3 proper co-ordinates for science based communication.
1404 Lake Tapps Pkwy SE Ste A103
Serving the Auburn area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future