Puyallup Denture Repair
www.dentistspuyallup.com 8116 112th Street Court East,, Puyallup, WA 98373 Put The Bite Back Into Your Life.Contact Us Now For An Appointment.
1.All Denture Care
201 S Division St Ste B
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
I got a new upper denture from All Denture Care. The denturist is a very nice man. It is just him and his wife that run it, and they make almost everything there. They were friendly, answered all my q
2.Min-N-Out Denture & Hearing
30810 Pacific Hwy S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsDental Clinics
3.Denise Beaudet DDS
1211 Main St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Denise Beaudet is the primary dentist at Sumner Smiles, conveniently located in downtown Sumner, WA. We've been serving our community since 1997. From preventive dentistry to cosmetic and restorat
4.All Denture Care
800 29th St SE
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
All Denture Care is a Denture Clinic in Auburn, WA. Our goal is to bring high quality dentures at affordable prices to the public. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and attention to detail and wor
5.Azonic Custom Dentures
1340 M St SE Ste D
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
6.Woloshyn & Clements
1314 8th St NE Ste 102
We decided on Woloshyn and Clements after visiting them and Molan Orthodontics. I wish I would have shopped around further. These two were the most expensive. W&C, however, had a more conservative tre
1110 Harvey Rd NE
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
Thank you so much for a great experience. I love my new smile and would highly reccomend Dr Molen to anyone.
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures - 30% offFast business lookup Auburn
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.