American Women's Services
Serving the Auburn area.
1.Planned Parenthood - Topsham Health Center
4 Bowdoin Mill Is Ste 101
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Topsham, ME for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
443 Congress St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Portland, ME for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
3.Lewiston Family Planning
179 Lisbon St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
For over 40 years, Maine Family Planning has been leading the charge to raise awareness and to prevent unintended pregnancy in Maine. We provide vital health care services to Mainers, especially peopl
4.Norway Family Planning
9 Marston St
Family Planning Information CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
5.Maine Family Planning
43 Gabriel Dr
ClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersSTD Testing Centers
Established in 1971, Family Planning Association of Maine serves the family planning needs of approximately 29,000 low-income Maine women and teens annually. It provides funding, technical support and
6.Freeport Medical Center
23 Durham Rd
Family Planning Information CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Carenet Of Mid-coast Maine
7 Cumberland St
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Counseling
Advanced Testing Services
Serving the Auburn area. Starting at $79. STD Panel $199HIV PCR $199. Easy to arrange.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.