791 Turner St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I wish there was an option to give 0 stars this place is horrible. on 4-10-17 I called to make an emergency appointment for a very painful abscessed tooth and like the above reviews say they didn't evMore Nearby Locations »
2.Center For Advanced Dentistry - Anna Sweet DDS
220 Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
When looking for a dentist in Auburn with extended training and experience, look no further. Dr. Robert Limoges and Dr. Kevin Connelly are proud to serve patients in the Auburn community. Through cont
3.Dr. Daniel Figueiredo, DMD
600 Turner St
220 Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
68 Hampshire St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Herbert Family Dentistry
22 Strawberry Ave
At Herbert Family Dentistry, we love being part of the Lewiston and Auburn communities, and our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality dental care. Our family-friendly office and gen
7.Dr. Lawrence Levy
2 Great Falls Plz
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Their entire staff are very enjoyable and nice. Superior, top quality tooth repair and maintenance.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future