88 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, MA, 01581
1.Dicks Tire Barn
Horne Homestead Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
What I like best about this place is its family run. The father, son, and brother all work together and do good work and do the right thing by people. I had rusted out rims and thy fixed it all at a v
2.Dick Johnson's Tire Center
294 Boston Tpke
3.Dick Johnson's Tire Center
13 Spruce St
4.Dick's Auto Body
94 Reservoir St
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersAutomobile Restoration-Antique & Classic
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.