1.Auburn Community Health Clinic
128 Sugar Maple Dr
Every time I have been here to see a provider, the wait time has been 2-3 hours. This is ridiculous for a walk in clinic.
2.Auburn Health Care
139 Pearl St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsAssisted Living FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Auburn Health Care is a full-service nursing home that offers skilled and intermediate nursing care services. It is a part of the Bolster - Jeffries Health Care Group. It offers skilled and intermedia
3.Staples Health Clinic
104 E Main St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNursesClinics
4.Family Medical Clinic PSC
118 W Main St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
6.Trilogy Health Svc
1650 Lyndon Farm Ct
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.