1.Family Health Clinic
1456 Opelika Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
There is a difference between urgent and emergency, emergency that is what E.A.M.C. is for.One of may husbands employees cut their arm, every one there was very nice and the wait was not long.Thank yo
2.Auburn Urgent Care
1650 S College St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I fell and was bruised badly, so I went in for X-rays. They were very professional, kind and friendly. The facility was very clean.
1171 Gatewood Dr
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Of all the gyms in Auburn/ Opelika, this is my favorite. It has all the equipment and classes I need and their machines are very modern/ up-to-date. The temperature is always nice and the music makeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Lee Obstetric And Gynecology
986 Drew Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
785 N Dean Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
1685 E University Dr Ste B2
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
7.Smith, Elisha: Elisha Smith
1477 N Donahue Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.