Christine J. Coke DDS, MD
107 Suncreek Dr, Allen, TX, 75013
1300 S Loop 288 Ste 100
5105 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 150
15950 El Dorado Pkwy Ste 100
4.Barnes John DDS
5017 Teasley Ln Ste 165
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
14008 Eldorado Pkwy
6225 N Josey Ln Ste 118
7.John Barnes DDS
5851 Long Prairie Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
American Dental Center
2936 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX, 75234
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future