Troy D Hallagin, DDS PA
2703 Hall St, Hays, KS, 67601
1.Minneman, Roger T
515 State St
2.Nathan Schmidt, DDS
515 State St
3.Troy D Hallagin, DDS PAServing the Atwood, KS area
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Visit our website
* Air Abrasion * Single Visit Crowns * BC / BS & Delta Provider
4.Lifetime Dental CareServing the Atwood, KS area
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Awesome experience. I was blown away by their staff. Painless !!! Ask them about Conscious Sedation . . . it worked for me.
5.Kinderknecht Family DentistryServing the Atwood, KS area
GENERAL FAMILY DENTISTRY
6.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future