Your Flooring Experts®
Serving the Atwater area. Carpet, tile & hardwood floorsSave time with in-home appointments
1.Joe Perez Tile
240 Business Park Way
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Joe Perez Tile Company has been in business for over 50 years serving the entire Central Valley as well as the Bay Area and The Gold Country. We take pride in every job committing to the finest qualit
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
4.CWH Tile and StoneServing the Atwater, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
CWH Tile and Stone has been providing tile and stone installations and home improvements for over 25 years. We are locally owned and operated, and licensed and insured. We take pride in providing the
5.Italia Tile And MarbleServing the Atwater, CA area
Flooring ContractorsCounter TopsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Visit our website
* Serving Our Community for Over 13 Years* Visit Our Showroom
6.Frenches Floor FashionsServing the Atwater, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersLinoleumFloor Materials
We had to go to several stores to find what we were looking for on a certain project. Came here and found the finishing touches
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
Serving the Atwater area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?