1.Bob's Tire Service
1902 3rd St SW
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair More Info
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
118 S 4th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.S And S Tire And Auto
1880 Us Highway 431
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
973 Gilbert Ferry Rd SE
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
5.McNutt New & Used Truck Tires & Repairing
5861 Us Highway 431
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
I do not recommend this place, we bought 4 used tires that had a 30 day warranty, in a week we had a flat, when we took it back, instead of replacing it he "fixed" it! Then days later, my hu
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
723 Gilbert Ferry Rd SE
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Attalla O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional partMore Nearby Locations »
7.Dixon Tire And Service Center
1786 Us Highway 431
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Great and friendly service, at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend Dixon Tire for automotive work.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.