1.Gadsden Dental-Implant & Denture Clinic
940-B Gilbert's Ferry Rd Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsClinics
worse dentist in the world would never recommend taking a dog to have its teeth cleaned by this jerk any one who gets upset because you gagged a little needs to get out of the business. this dentist r
2.Sutton, Donald W
813 Riverbend Dr
3.Foster Johnny G DMD
412 S 2nd St
404 4th St NW
5.Pediatric Dental Associates
404 S 5th St
Our primary goal for your children s dental development is to achieve and maintain optimum oral health through advances in techniques, technologies and by maintaining their scheduled dental exams.
6.Legacy Dental Family Dentistry & Orthodontics Dr
108 Fountain Ave
7.Allen Roger Dr
405 S 5th St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Within 2 minutes of arriving she was called back. In a medical culture that puts patient wait in the norm, this Dr. Seems to understand that he works for his patients. My mother says that they are tho
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future