1.A B C Medical Clinic
1510 S Virginia Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysician Assistants
2.Atoka Medical Center Clinic
1200 W Liberty Rd
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
3.Carl Albert Mental Health Center
401 Greathouse Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesMedical Clinics
4.Choctaw Nation Health Clinic
1201 W Liberty Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
5.Choctaw Nation Health Clinic
1585 W Liberty Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Family Health Center of Southern Oklahoma, Inc
107 E Post Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
I find this facility very professional and caring. They take the time to listen. I highly recommend this clinic.
7.Assurance Home Health CareServing the Atoka, OK area
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.