1.GCR Tires & Service
3803 Jack Springs Rd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
122 E Nashville Ave
I have had wonderful service, sometimes every other week with my lawn mower tires. God Bless!!
3.T & T Tires
317 E Ridgeley St
4.Frylink Used & New Tire Co
500 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
5.Jerry's Alignment Center
819 W Nashville Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheelsTire Dealers
Great business. down to earth type of guys. Professional and they always put there customer first.DeRoKc
6.Rolin's Tire Service
107 N Carney St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1304 S Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Atmore O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional parts
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.