1.Randazzo, Ciro G, Md - Atlanticare Regional Med Ctr
1925 Pacific Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr Randazzo is an exceptionally wonderful doctor and a great human being.I admire he's assessment and and his method of helping his patients. He did an awesome job on my daughters brain surgery and he
2.Center City Family Practice
2512 Atlantic Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Smith & Dunn Eyes
4807 Atlantic Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser SurgeryOptometrists
The three words that describe the eye-care provided by David J Smith, MD. and Eric S Dunn, MD., board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Whether for a routine eye exam for glasses or a
4.Dr. Lisa R Keiner, DO
1401 Atlantic Ave Suite 2500
Physicians & Surgeons
Dr Keiner is a good doctor. She has been quite willing to fit me in when I've been ill, and communicates lots of good information about my condition. She also is willing to work with me on bettering m
5.Richard A Mingione MD
4127 Atlantic Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Dr. Mingione, as well as his entire staff, are dedicated professionals whose focus truly is on the patient. The staff is friendly & courteous; appointments are easy to obtain. Dr. Mingione is a rarity
6.Atlantic City Rescue Mission
2009 Bacharach Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesSocial WorkersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
The Atlantic City Rescue Mission is a nonprofit, Christian social service ministry providing life-saving care to the poor and homeless in southern New Jersey. The rescue mission provides rehabilitatio
7.Associates In Podiatric Medicine & Surgery PC
4503 Atlantic Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.