Acadian Oral Surgery
301 4th St, Alexandria, LA, 71301
1.Romine, Lee M Dr
128 E 5th St
2.West Louisiana Dental CenterServing the Atlanta, LA area
3.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
4.Kids Dental Zone
616 Macarthur Dr
Pediatric DentistryDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
The staff at Kids Dental Zone in Alexandria is always polite and accommodating. My children always leave there smiling.
5.Bon Ami Dental Harry H GoodwinServing the Atlanta, LA area
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
Dentistry For the Whole Family. HARRY H. GOODWIN JR, DDS AND ROBERT B. LESTAGE, DDS
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
Hargis Family Dental
20970 Highway 165, Pollock, LA, 71467
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future