Ackerman Security Systems
1346 Oakbrook Dr, Norcross, GA, 30093
1.Around The Clock Security
3401 Norman Berry Dr
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBodyguard Service
New Phone Number 678-749-6913
2.AK Security Services
235 Peachtree St NE
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceArmored Car ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesTransportation Services
Happy to work with AK Security, Miami event or Atlanta event all is covered. Officers are in very sharp uniforms and very nice. Kyle especially :-)
3.75 Protection Services
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Give us a call today and speak with one of our professional security consultants. We will devise a plan to meet your security needs and your budget also.
4.Atlanta Alarm Services Inc
Access Control SystemsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairTelephone Equipment & SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Please contact us for more information!
5.Off Duty Officers Inc.
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard Service
Off Duty Officers provides highly trained off-duty law enforcement officers to serve the needs of private, corporate and governmental clients. Our services include estate security, building security,
6.AB Security Solutions LLC
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Security Guard Service is well renowned throughout the Atlanta area. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experienc
Protect Your Home
Serving the Atlanta area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.