Serving the Atlanta area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1400 Marietta Blvd NW Ste A
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.MosquitoGuard Plus Inc
3660 Lake Ridge Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
We provide the highest quality of monthly mosquito control, ant, flea, and ticks, in Brookhaven, GA, Chamblee, Dunwoody, Tucker, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta.
6925 Gilleland Ln Ste 102
Tree ServiceArboristsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Our Davey Tree Service: Atlanta, Georgia office offers professional tree services by ISA certified arborists throughout Atlanta. Some of our main tree services include: Tree removal Tree trimming & pr
4.elvis landscapes service
2462wentworth Dodson Dr Connector
Home ImprovementsLubricating ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants More InfoPREFERRED
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
13664 Brown Bridge Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
7.ATL Landscaping and Maintenance
PO Box 440966
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Do not use this company! They are unreliable. They never show up when they are supposed to and switch days on you whenever it's convenient for them plus the grass does not look like it has been profe
Centipede Grass Delivery
www.sodsupply.net Expert Service At Great Prices!Call For Quality Sod Delivery.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.