1.Kool Smiles of Atlanta
5495 Old National Hwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
The staff was friendly n professional, they knew what they were doing, they were highly experienced n they took very good care of my son. This was the Old National highway location, great job staff��
400 Cleveland Ave SW
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Get Free Dentures! (Exclusions may apply. Subject ro elibibility & qualification.)
Had visited this office and the McDonough location and had work done using the insurance I have had for years and still have, however, when I arrived for my scheduled appointment the "front desk recep
3.The Denture Place
400 Cleveland Ave SW
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Get Free Dentures! (Exclusions and eligibility may apply. Subject to qualification)
We are a full service dental office. Dentures are our specialty, but to accommodate our community and our patients, we offer a full range of dental services. You may be eligible for Free Dentures unde
300 W Wieuca Rd NE
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
3695 Cascade Rd SW Ste 550
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our staff looks forward to fulfilling the denture needs of patients who travel from West Atlanta, GA.More Nearby Locations »
6.Novy Scheinfeld, DDS
290 Carpenter Dr Ste 200A
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Operational for over 25 years, Scheinfeld, Tourial and Kopp is a dental care facility. It offers a range of services, such as professional cleanings, periodontal services, emergency dental care, routi
7.George F Priest DMD
999 Peachtree St NE Ste 795
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
ADT® - Official Sales
www.adt.com Call For 24/7 Security & MonitoringCall Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.