TE Certified Electricians Heating & Cooling
172 Marietta St, Alpharetta, GA, 30009
1.Estes Heating And Air Conditioning
3981 Tradeport Blvd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
$25 OFF Any plumbing or Electrical Repair over $200+2more
We've been looking for a specific type of air conditioning setup for quite some time. I've lost count how many companies we've looked into. One business, in fact, refused to entertain us with an estim
2.Mr Wise Electric
141 Harlan Rd SW
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & Repair
5.0 star rating 4/18/2016I own MAINTENANCE UNLIMITED HEATING & COOLING and have worked with Alfonzo Nelson on many Projects. He has always done exceptional work at an affordable price. I recently hire
3.Allen Electric Co Inc
614 King Arnold St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Maintenance ServiceElectricians
74 17th St NE
Serving the INTOWN area only. Providing first class service for all minor home repairs and improvements including: Installation, assembly, repair, replacement, minor plumbing, minor electrical, carpen
5.Masterpiece Lighting And Architectural Hardware
558 14th St NW
Lighting FixturesLighting Consultants & DesignersConstruction ConsultantsBuilders Hardware
I have been using Masterpiece Lighting And Architectural Hardware's services since before when they were Georgia Lighting.
6.TE Certified Electricians Heating & Cooling
172 Marietta St
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsGeneral ContractorsLighting Fixtures
Love this company! TE is a local gem that does electrical and heating and air work at my house. Highly recommended.
715 Bush St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSigns
Lightning struck our house. The electrical damage was extensive. Our electrician Matt not only repaired our system but also helped us make a great decision on solutions to prevent a similar situatiMore Nearby Locations »
First Class Electric
3622 Winding Trail Dr, Douglasville, GA, 30135
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.