Full Body Rejuvenation
3636 Panola Rd, Lithonia, GA, 30038
1.Atlanta Hand Specialist - East Cobb
3775 Roswell Rd Ste 250
Physicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
Dr. Michael Mangonon is board-certified in General Surgery with certification in the sub-specialty of Surgery of the Hand. He is a fellowship-trained Hand and Micro-vascular Surgeon. Practicing in Atl
2.Atlanta Hand Specialist
6025 Professional Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Atlanta Hand Specialist
600 Professional Dr Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
4.Hands On Atlanta
600 Means St NW Ste 100
AssociationsBusiness & Trade OrganizationsSocial Service OrganizationsProfessional Employer Organizations
Hands On Atlanta sponsors large days of service in many metro counties- Hands On Atlanta Day in October, Martin Luther King Jr Service Summit in January, Technology Service Days, and more. They also
5.A Helping Hand Chiropractic Atlanta
3428 Kingsboro Rd NE
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesChiropractors Equipment & Supplies
6.Right Hand Man Atlanta Inc
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Hands On Atlanta
1810 Plymouth Rd NW
Social Service OrganizationsAssociations
HealthFirst Rehab & Wellness
Serving the Atlanta area. Local Chirporactic Office.Call Us Today in Forest Park, GA.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.