Atlanta Peach Locksmith
Serving the Atlanta area.
1.Around The Clock Security
3401 Norman Berry Dr
Bodyguard ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
New Phone Number 678-749-6913
2.Around The Clock Locksmith
3900 Crown Rd SW
Locks-Wholesale & ManufacturersLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Don’t seek any longer for a locksmith, because you’ve found the best! We meet all your desires to keep you safe. We have a professional team that specializes in all sorts of locksmith emergencies. Our
3.Around The Clock Electrician
1 Park Place South SE
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.Locksmith Around The Clock
1465 Chattahoochee Ave NW
Locks & Locksmiths
5.Around The Clock Care
5337 Jerome Rd
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
6.Around the clock cleaning and maid services
P o ox 1493
Maid & Butler ServicesHouse Cleaning
7.Around The Clock Handyman
215 Flintlock Trl
Serving the Atlanta area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.