1.Atlanta Center for Women's Choice
1874 Piedmont Ave NE Ste 580e
Atlanta Center for Women's Choice, of Atlanta, Georgia, is a professionally run and respected women's center and abortion clinic, providing pregnancy termination support for the entire family. A Secon
1800 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 850
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
Operational for more than 100 years, Piedmont Healthcare is a nonprofit organization that offers a range of medical care services for individuals of all ages. It operates Piedmont Hospital, Piedmont F
791 Oak St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
Choice Care Occupational Medicine and Orthopaedics is a medical facility that offers a range of primary care services. The facility provides several diagnostic services, such as X-ray, audiogram and pMore Nearby Locations »
4.Georgia Men's Medical Clinic
8215 Roswell Rd Ste 925
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Good office visit. When I can purchase the medication I will be back
5.Children's Medical Group PC
1875 Century Blvd NE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I've had great experiences with all of these doctors (with diagnosis and referrals to specialist) and the nurses are so sweet and patient with parents and sick kids alike. Appointments usually run on
6.Progressive Medical Center
4646 N Shallowford Rd
Medical ClinicsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPain Management
From the moment you arrive, you'll know this is a much different and BETTER experience than a traditional doctor's office. It's so refreshing to have a team of doctors and specialists really take the
7.Buckhead Family Dentistry
3379 Peachtree Rd NE
Cosmetic DentistryMedical ClinicsClinicsDentists
Highly Recommended. I have been a patient of Dr. Travis Paige for over 12 years and I have never been disappointed. He provides excellent care. He is highly intelligent and knowledgeable. He has alway
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.