Serving the Athol area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Athol Memorial Hospital
1467 Main St
2.Quabbin Valley Healthcare
821 Daniel Shays Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical Clinics
Quabbin Valley Healthcare has been providing a variety of health care services for more than 30 years. The health care agency s rehabilitation team provides diagnosis and treatment for strokes, neurol
3.Athol Memorial Hospital
2033 Main St
HospitalsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
Since 1950, Athol Memorial Hospital has provided various health care services, and is fully approved by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The hospital's service area i
821 Daniel Shays Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical TherapistsUrgent Care
5.Moser Jeffrey D
80 Mechanic St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Physicians of North Worcester County
80 Mechanic St Ste 2-2
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Perpetual Health Clinic Inc
1467 Main St Ste 2
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Athol area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.