PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Athens area.
701 N Palestine St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.East Behavioral Health
1334 S Palestine St
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Athens Surgical Associates
115 Medical Cir Ste 107
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
4.Athens Women's & Children's Center
824 Southpark Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Dr. Mark Eldore, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include obstetrics and obstetrics & gynecology and he currently practices medicine at Athens, Texas. Dr. Eldore h
5.Dept Of State Health Svc 4/5
708 E Corsicana St
State GovernmentMedical ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentGovernment Offices
6.Athens Center for Sleep Disorders
704 S Palestine St
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentMedical ClinicsClinics
Repeatedly double billed me for copayments. Will schedule you to see a tech rather than doctor or even nurse practitioner while charging as an office visit.
1505 S Palestine St
Medical LabsClinicsMedical Clinics
Do not waste your time on this doctor. I registered for an appointment as a new patient and was not able to make my appointment due to a scheduling conflict that came up at the last minute. I called
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Athens area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.